The Contemporary Art Gallery has opened since 1985. since the inception of DST. It is located on the premises of the old conservatory, and adjacent to the tower called "big". This tower serves as a gallery for the Promotion of where they showed the work of young artists who do not have more degrees, taking the first steps in an artistic way.
In its original, intimate setting, they presented the work of such famous artists as Richard Horowitz (photography), Roberto Cipollone (sculpture), Anthony Falat (painting), Hanna Bakuła (painting), Leszek Mądzik (photo), Paul Pierscinski (photography), John Stanislaw Łazorek (painting), Jacek Gawłowski (satirical drawings). They worked with all major galleries in the country, and associations and creative unions. Artists whose works are presented in the House of Creative Communities in Kielce
Thomas Zielinski Palace is located in the center of Kielce, in addition to the seventeenth - century Bishop's Palace. Built on the site of the former bishop's manor, where in the eighteenth century there existed a writer prewentowego house, laundry bishop and riding school, so called. rajszula.
In 1847 Thomas Zielinski's, newly appointed head of the Kielce district leased the buildings from the area of the farm. Tenant, as a collector, art lover and patron of artists in a few years transformed the former "house writer" and "laundress" in a romantic palace and garden setting, presenting the so-called. Painting the direction of nineteenth century architecture, assuming such asymmetry of the composition and a large share of decorative elements.
In the years 1851 to 1856 were built, among others and so-called neo-Renaissance porch. palace, consisting of two towers and a conservatory. Thomas Zielinski Palace being one of the first museums and a center of patronage exercised over the artists. Palace regulars were: Joseph Szermentowski , Francis Kostrzewski , Wojciech Gerson, January Suchodolski. Features residential storey building owner he was connected to a single-storey brick stables and coach house and arcade pseudo gate. The whole is surrounded by garden equipped with decorative elements such as cast iron elements of the wall, tower, "gossip", embrasures, the well cap, commemorative pillar.
In 1935 the building was partially rebuilt. On the south side of the main body was built cellar and buttresses. In 1985, the business object passed to the House of Creative Communities and the Regional Centre for Archaeology. Now the user object provides a continuation of ancient traditions. It organizes exhibitions of artists, concerts, meetings with artists, scientists, politicians. Home Creative Communities offers stylish interiors, concert hall, conference rooms, a café.
History of the Building
The history of the property in 1847 years
The origins of the architectural team formerly associated with the year 1587, and is based on the date placed on the frame of larch, rediscovered during the renovation carried out in 1935. This is corrected architecture dating later in relation to the fate of the property may not be deprived of justice. Inventory recording buildings on the farm Bishop reports on existing wooden farmhouses here.Vetting of 1789, written on the occasion of the acquisition of goods by the government commission of bishops of Cracow, mentions "the old wooden granary on two floors with fir trees kostkowego", so the date mentioned on the frame used in 1587 probably secondarily, could relate to the date of construction of the granary.
In the act of 1847 it appeared as rozlatujący already building, located in the interior of the stables, barn and coach-house. Latest addition to the Act, the granary contains a description of a brick building, which is "all for old age (carry under it a large sewage channel with great bearing significant decrease in the same house water) and the use of different purpose, as it: rajtszule, hospital, etc." demanded the speedy restoration. Home. This, ie the current one-storey building, as can be seen performing the functions of military riding school and a hospital, a south wall of differing thickness (more than 1.20 m) from the remaining walls of the trunk (0.80 m).
House and granary, together with the entire property, confiscated by the Government of Bishops of the Polish Kingdom in 1819, was passed the Mining Academy, founded by Staszic. Hailing fromthe city this year, plan Kielce M. Potocki gives an accurate picture of the appearance of the property. Rectangular block of the house broke the southern annex, located at the southeast corner, on the east side was dostawiony porch leading to the basement. In the southwestern part of the plan appear on the three buildings. Occurring obliquely to the house building was a wooden granary already known about the economic destiny, were also two freestanding buildings east of the granary.
In 1841, the government house was leased for a period of six years Janusz Trzetrzewińskiemu, the then President of the Society of Civil Court in Kielce, who departed a year later due to him the right to use property Sucheckiemu Andrew. Suchecki worked better, because the 3 / 4, part of the whole house, the remainder was used by the Kielce District Cashier. President of the Credit Society Directorate, A. Suchecki, in 1847 the original signature, in addition to the signature of Thomas Zielinski, bandaged "Act intruder-Infeed House Revenue in Kielce, located at No. 6." The Act, supported the plan Borkowski, contains detailed description of the property and dwelling house. These interesting documents they present the appearance is not the best-preserved property at the time of its acquisition by Zielinski.
Thomas Zielinski life (1847-1858)
Thomas Zielinski leased the property from the Government dated. June 1, 1847. Until 1851, restored the building, which he wrote: "from hovel to order After yielding a considerable effort, this value rose tenfold." In the first place restaurował roof - relatively high, with a total area of 915 m stretches of broken six square skylights, three from the north and south. Whether it was a Polish gable roof or hip do not know, the message indicates only that drove water from the roof gutters and downspouts. The major change in state property, introduced by Zielinski, was extension works on the east side mansion, which was built between 1851-1856. The earliest western tower was erected in 1851, she has already served for display functions. Not far from the western tower was built of marble memorial pillar Chęciński. The elevation of the column says the date engraved on it a piece of text: ,,... dedicated in May of 1854 years ...". pole erected on the terrace, formed on its southeastern side. Terrace called "havens".
The construction of the third element of the palace group, ie the eastern tower, was finished in 1856, a year later the tower was opened. The interior of a showcase and showroom is on the east and west, round illuminated by two window openings.
Buildings on the north side yard with trees preceded the height, closed wooden fence. South side was a landscaped garden with small architectural elements of buildings which complement the garden. It created a device such as terraces, garden fences, communications equipment and water. In the garden stood a round stone fountain topped with a conical roof. The whole property was limited from a public garden fencing of uneven height of the wall.
Period in 1858
Thomas Zielinski died in 1858. Notarial contract dated. On December 28, 1858, written in Kielce before notary Mieszkowskim, he made his wife Zielinski, Teofila, perpetual dzierżawczynią property. Obtaining a permit authorities Land Credit Society, Zielinska dated. l June 1863 established a separate book of a lifetime. The records do not mention about any work done to the buildings after 1858, however, suggest a kind of role inwestorską Zielinski's wife, who renovated his house and effort on site including a conservatory, storey brick house facing the garden, public standing tudzież other farm buildings and masonry oparkanienie issued - Garden in the courtyard, and the front of the park trees planted issued.
Zielinska Theophilus made his brother's estate heir Andrew Louis heel. Resident in Warsaw, now retired, and soon began negotiations for the sale of buildings. 01.09.1868 entered into a contract of sale of a medical doctor, Stefan Łuszczkiewicz living in Kielce. Łuszczkiewicz after the acquisition of property made a major transformation of the object.
The unspecified time your property acquired after marriage Anteckich Łuszczkiewiczu who were its owners for 1907, this time in the west wall of the conservatory przekuty was a large rectangular hole lighting. In 1906 cast-iron balcony floor of a residential house was covered with a decorative cap Zielinski supported on two pillars. In 1907, he bought all of your property Ziembiński Ladislas Isador. He was the owner of the glassworks to 1914, when it went bankrupt because of missed glass supplies to Russia. Desiring to protect buildings from creditors rewrote it for his wife Mary (who died in 1932). Around 1919 the buildings passed into the possession of the family Ziembińskich: Sigismund, John, Wladyslaw, Sophia and Maria Mikułowski Dobrowolska. The rest of the buildings became the property of other heirs.
For the period 1920-1935 iconographic material recorded a bad state of preservation of the object. Whole patches of plaster falling off outside the palace and the main building. Blanks were partially destroyed towers flanking the eastern tower, as well as its crest attykowy, blanks and bottom floors of the west tower machikułowego. Apartment converted into a high-walled conservatory windows. Split partition wall conservatory ground floor space was illuminated by a small rectangular window openings formed in blendach old holes.
In 1935, facility maintenance was carried out under the direction of Andrew Oles, the then Conservator of the District. It is distorted to some extent the former state of the team. It should however be remembered that at this time to the architecture of the nineteenth-century origins was applied to the reserve, so unless repair Oles treated with the proverbial grain of salt.
In the 1970 survey was carried out partial indoors plastering. In one room, house paintings were discovered in the first half of the nineteenth century, 1972 years of Thomas Zielinski's residence was transferred to the Club of Creative Unions, now the House of Creative Communities.